As marketers, we’re always trying to find new ways to make our Social Media marketing better. Our audience is always expecting quality content from us and that’s what makes it even more challenging.
If you’re struggling to come up with fresh ideas for your social media, here are some useful ways to spice up your social media marketing:
1. Hold a giveaway or contest – people love this type of content. They will participate in it by liking, commenting, and sharing your posts. Giveaways are always a good idea, especially if you’re selling a tangible product. All you need to do is to set up simple and clear rules that the audience will follow when participating.
2. “Tag a friend” content – if you want to spread the message to a wider audience, whether it’s a contest, informative content, or just a fun post, then we suggest you use this sort of content. With this, you’ll gain more people following your brand on social media, and one of them just might be your next customer.
3. Behind the scenes photos or videos – this is especially meant for big companies that offer some sort of services. It’s always a good idea to give your audience a behind the scenes view of the working environment in your company. Not only will you will get new followers, but at the same time you get the chance to build rapport with your existing clients.
4. Create a poll for your audience – working in marketing, you always rely on your customer’s needs. That’s why it is important to occasionally create polls in order to gain information about their needs at that moment. This is important for both companies that offer products and for companies that offer services. The first rule of running any sort of business is to always take care of your customers and creating polls is one of the most basic things you can start with.
5. Share tips – as marketers or even as customers, we are constantly learning. Whether it comes to how to use a brand-new product, or how to create your own origami, there are millions of tips that can help you attract new people, you just need to find the right way to present it. If you follow these tips, rest assured you’ll have no problem in reaching new audiences and gaining new followers!
Thanks for reading our content, we hope that these tips will help you freshen up your social media content. If you’d like to know more about Causeway Connect, follow us on all of our social media pages: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.